Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun New Stuff!

Here is a run down of a few new things being released around digi land...
Grab Bag Collab from Scrap Orchard by Ziggle Designs, Suzy Q Scraps, Laura Banasiak and Flergs! It totally rocks! Trust me you don't want to miss this one...
Grab Bag: Collab
and my LO using this super fun collab...
carefree_grabbag_ziggle_flergs_sqs_laura_WEB
If you are participating in Project Love Me then you certainly want to grab the I Love Collection
iLove {the Bundle}
and my LO using this kit...
PLM_I_Love_ziggle_WEB
and new from Amy Stoffel is the cutest kit!! I seriously love everything about this one. Introducing...So Silly
So Silly
and my LO
SoSilly_astoffel_WEB
and last but certainly not least is the CUTEST birthday kit I have seen in a long time! I am in love with A Boy's Perfect Birthday Bundle by Jady Day Studio!
A Boy's Perfect Birthday Bundle
and my LO using this kit
aboysperfectbirthday_WEB
and check out this super fun Valentine's kit by GG Digital Designs. Wild About You
Wild About You - Click Image to Close
and my LO

and that is all for now~! But I promise I have a freebie for you coming soon and you are not going to want to miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment